Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and Shakespeare...AGAIN! ♥ Andie and the horror movie ♥ Andie and the unfortunate events ♥ Andie and Karaoke ♥ Andie and the last day ♥ Andie and Shakespeare ♥ Andie and the picture ♥ Andie and the 5 gb ♥ Andie and the internet, the new school and overrat... ♥ Andie and the new house ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the holidays♥
Saturday, June 20, 2009

bwahahahahahaha!!! finally it's the holidays here!!!
It's a good thing but also a bad thing.
It's a good thing coz I get a break from school...but it's a bad thing coz I have 10 weeks of school to endure after that...and it's making me realize that I am stuck here....and that there's no way that I'm coming back to N.Z unless a miracle happens
=.="

Anyways...I'm gonna try to stay optimistic about it lol
And my music teacher seems weird
=.="

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place