Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! Andie and stupid music classes Andie and Dali Salvador Andie and the serious complaints!!! Andie and the strange music class Andie is back at school! FREE RICE!!!! Sweet Lullaby (This land of mine) Andie and Boxes Andie will not give up!!!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today is Hwangbo's birthday hehe XD To all those who don't know...Hwangbo is my idol. She's a very talented person who's got a big heart so yeahhh she's become my idol plus she's really funny. Well it's kind of weird to make a person that I don't really know my idol but as far as I'm concerned, she's the best celebrity there is lolz XD
Just wanted to sayyy Happy Birthday dearie! I hope you have a great birthday. I hope that Hyun Joong said happy birthday to you XD lolz aja aja hwaiting!

Labels: , , , , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place