Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her medicine to her depression lolz ♥ Michael Jackson ♥ Andie and the ball pictures hunt!!! ♥ Andie and youtube and unni ♥ Andie and blogger ♥ Andie and the wacky internet!!! ♥ Andie and the bad news about youchoob ♥ Andie and the proposal picture ♥ Andie and the proposal 2 ♥ Andie and the proposal ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and High Quality Videos♥
Tuesday, July 7, 2009

YAY!!! i finally uploaded something that's kind of High Quality lolz
It's soooooooo great that it actually got uploaded haha
:P
Anywayssssssssssss....I did a cover on Rob Thomas's new song "Her Diamonds"
It's a beautiful song
:]

Anyone have any requests?
I am willing to do any covers at the moment....especially since I think it's better to do covers because people watch covers more and I'm currently trying to get as much subscribers I can get hehe
:]
27/50 The goal is 50 subscribers by the end of the year hehe!!!!

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place