Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie is back at school! ♥ FREE RICE!!!! ♥ Sweet Lullaby (This land of mine) ♥ Andie and Boxes ♥ Andie will not give up!!! ♥ Andie and subscribers ♥ Friendship ♥ Andie and High Quality Videos ♥ Andie and her medicine to her depression lolz ♥ Michael Jackson ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the strange music class♥
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okkie...I learnt something very strange today. I thought I wasn't very good at music theory but it turns out that I'm not that bad...the people in my music class weren't familiar with transposing ode to joy to a g major. Soooooooooo I'm feeling slightly confident that I won't fail after all...But the bad thing is...I still don't know what to do for my solo perf T^T...help?

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place