Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

FREE RICE!!!! ♥ Sweet Lullaby (This land of mine) ♥ Andie and Boxes ♥ Andie will not give up!!! ♥ Andie and subscribers ♥ Friendship ♥ Andie and High Quality Videos ♥ Andie and her medicine to her depression lolz ♥ Michael Jackson ♥ Andie and the ball pictures hunt!!! ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie is back at school!♥
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okkie...School is tomorrow.I'm in for a horrible week! For starters I have music tomorrow....errgghh...and I have this sort of essay thing to do and I still don't know what pieces to do for my solo performance...This sucks! =.="

I'm getting really scared about the solo perf thingie ma jiggie and I'm starting to wonder if I can actually pull it off...anyways...I might just fail music...I wonder if I can change my subject to drama instead O_O

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place