Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the ball pictures hunt!!! ♥ Andie and youtube and unni ♥ Andie and blogger ♥ Andie and the wacky internet!!! ♥ Andie and the bad news about youchoob ♥ Andie and the proposal picture ♥ Andie and the proposal 2 ♥ Andie and the proposal ♥ Andie and many many many legs ♥ Andie and World War 2 ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Michael Jackson♥
Saturday, July 4, 2009

I know this a little late but I wanted to pay my respects.
Michael Jackson had a sad life TT.TT
I wasn't really a fan of his plastic surgery but I loved all his songs and I think that his works are amazing. He sings from the heart and he's worked hard to get to where he is. He had a lonely life and he's been misunderstood many times. If only things were different. I pray that he can be happy and free. He will be forever missed. TT.TT
I wrote something for him. A tribute for the king of pop. I will put it up tomorrow

-Andie Mortis

Labels: , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place