Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! Andie and stupid music classes Andie and Dali Salvador Andie and the serious complaints!!! Andie and the strange music class Andie is back at school! FREE RICE!!!! Sweet Lullaby (This land of mine) Andie and Boxes
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and posting on the blog again
Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been agges since I've gone on this...Facebook takes up so much of your time and you don't even realize it lolz
I actually have an English project due next Thursday which I really should start otherwise it would suck lolz soooooo I have to stop procrastinating and start it tomorrow...I promise I will lolz

Tomorrow I have a tennis try-out...I'm still very sore from playing basketball(a sport which I shouldn't play considering my height) so I'm not sure that I will do well in the try-out. I actually want to get in. Last time me and my friends had our own little competitions and I won a lot but we're all beginners so it might have been beginner's luck lolz

I seriously need to put up more videos on youchoob but I've been so occupied lately lolz
Someone asked me to make an I'm like a bird cover but it doesn't sound nice with my voice T^T so I don't really want to do it but I don't want to ignore the request either so I guess I'll just have to try my best...the other cover that I will probably do is Zed's song "Hard to Find her". I <3 that song lolz It's such an old song but it's so classic haha

Wish me luck for try-outs

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place