Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and freecell ♥ Andie and the holidays ♥ ♥ Andie and Shakespeare...AGAIN! ♥ Andie and the horror movie ♥ Andie and the unfortunate events ♥ Andie and Karaoke ♥ Andie and the last day ♥ Andie and Shakespeare ♥ Andie and the picture ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie never learns♥
Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I thought that music classes would be better here...But it's even worse...
I didn't like music classes in N.Z coz I never understood the theory...but it's worse here!! Everyone is amazing at music theory...I would never be able to catch up...
=.="
And the teacher is soooo eccentric...He's so eccentric that it scares me lol
Atleast the music teachers at Avcol is funny and nice lol though they are all a little eccentric lolz I think that the best music teacher I've ever had is Mr. Devereux (ugh can't spell) lolz
Anyways I never learn...I regretted taking music in N.Z and now I'm regretting taking it here!!! Why did I take it??!!! WHY?!??!!! I should have just taken drama or something lolz

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place