Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! ♥ Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! ♥ Andie and stupid music classes ♥ Andie and Dali Salvador ♥ Andie and the serious complaints!!! ♥ Andie and the strange music class ♥ Andie is back at school! ♥ FREE RICE!!!! ♥ Sweet Lullaby (This land of mine) ♥ Andie and Boxes ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and posting on the blog again♥
Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been agges since I've gone on this...Facebook takes up so much of your time and you don't even realize it lolz
I actually have an English project due next Thursday which I really should start otherwise it would suck lolz soooooo I have to stop procrastinating and start it tomorrow...I promise I will lolz

Tomorrow I have a tennis try-out...I'm still very sore from playing basketball(a sport which I shouldn't play considering my height) so I'm not sure that I will do well in the try-out. I actually want to get in. Last time me and my friends had our own little competitions and I won a lot but we're all beginners so it might have been beginner's luck lolz

I seriously need to put up more videos on youchoob but I've been so occupied lately lolz
Someone asked me to make an I'm like a bird cover but it doesn't sound nice with my voice T^T so I don't really want to do it but I don't want to ignore the request either so I guess I'll just have to try my best...the other cover that I will probably do is Zed's song "Hard to Find her". I <3 that song lolz It's such an old song but it's so classic haha

Wish me luck for try-outs

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place