Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and many many many legs ♥ Andie and World War 2 ♥ Andie and her favourite songs and bands. ♥ Andie never learns ♥ Andie and freecell ♥ Andie and the holidays ♥ ♥ Andie and Shakespeare...AGAIN! ♥ Andie and the horror movie ♥ Andie and the unfortunate events ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the proposal♥
Saturday, June 27, 2009

LOL!!! Today I watched Sandra Bullock in the movie "The proposal". We went to the cinemas today and watched it hehehehee
It was amazing!!! LOL made me laugh sooooo much!! It's a definite must watch.
Anyways...I'm not gonna spill anything about it...coz it'll ruin it for you...Just watch it lol
Anyways till next time again...

-Andie Mortis

P.S omg another dead millipede was found in the toilet O_O





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place