Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her favourite songs and bands. ♥ Andie never learns ♥ Andie and freecell ♥ Andie and the holidays ♥ ♥ Andie and Shakespeare...AGAIN! ♥ Andie and the horror movie ♥ Andie and the unfortunate events ♥ Andie and Karaoke ♥ Andie and the last day ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and World War 2♥
Friday, June 26, 2009

urgghh...I'm very interested in World War 2 and Hitler but I didn't know that it was possible for my school to make it boring...They laid it all out on 4 pieces of paper and it is soooo boring...I studied World War 2 and Hitler before in N.Z and I was soooo interested. I loved it!!!! Especially since they made us watch the movie so we didn't have to read it out on a piece of paper...IT was just so interesting...but here...they made it sooo boring!!!
=.="
I'll have to finish that assignment soon if I wanna enjoy my holidays

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place