Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and youtube videos ♥ Andie and posting on the blog again ♥ Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! ♥ Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! ♥ Andie and stupid music classes ♥ Andie and Dali Salvador ♥ Andie and the serious complaints!!! ♥ Andie and the strange music class ♥ Andie is back at school! ♥ FREE RICE!!!! ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and camp♥
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hellooooo blog!!!
It's my last week of the holidays...time flies by so quickly O_O
I was excited about going to youth group camp before but now I don't feel like going...I realized that I'd rather spend my last few days of the holidays at home where I am comfy than at camp where I try my best to socialize with people =3=" Mayyybee I'll just write my songs the whole time...who knows, maybe camp will cure my current song writing block crisis...

Anywayss....Have fun at the holidays everyone..I know I did!
I'm currently writing a novel and I think I'm actually gonna be able to finish it...YAY!!!

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place