Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos Andie and posting on the blog again Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! Andie and stupid music classes Andie and Dali Salvador Andie and the serious complaints!!! Andie and the strange music class Andie is back at school!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and P.S
Thursday, October 1, 2009

I just want to add to my last post...

P.S I love the song Opheliac by Emilie Autumn!!! It's awesome-ness
I think I'm starting to like new age, electronica, folk-ish kind of songs
-grins-

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place