Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and camp ♥ Andie and youtube videos ♥ Andie and posting on the blog again ♥ Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! ♥ Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! ♥ Andie and stupid music classes ♥ Andie and Dali Salvador ♥ Andie and the serious complaints!!! ♥ Andie and the strange music class ♥ Andie is back at school! ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and P.S♥
Thursday, October 1, 2009

I just want to add to my last post...

P.S I love the song Opheliac by Emilie Autumn!!! It's awesome-ness
I think I'm starting to like new age, electronica, folk-ish kind of songs
-grins-

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place