Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and P.S Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos Andie and posting on the blog again Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! Andie and stupid music classes Andie and Dali Salvador Andie and the serious complaints!!! Andie and the strange music class
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Okkkiiieee...I just noticed that I right okkie almost everytime that I write on this blogg =3=" I like to say okkiie I think....
anywaysss....
It's currently 1:35-ish p.m and I'm waiting for my ride to get to the camp site. I'm gonna be gone on Saturday and at the start of Sunday...gahhh....I wonder if I can survive not writing my story for two days O_O..I've gotten really obsessed with writing it...speaking of writing...I AM OBSESSED!!!
I am obsessed with this Lord of the Rings (L.O.T.R) fanfic O_O It's called Mysterious Fate by Cormak...mannn it is soooo good O_O and I fell in love with the LegolasXKaitlyn pairing lolz~ XD Heyy....what can you do? I'm a sucker for matchmaking stuff haha
I match-make practically anyone....yeahh....I think it's a disease lolz
This is my first time that I'm going to go to camppp and I'm gonna be far from my parents and stuff...it's kind of scary but exciting at the same time...mostly scary lolz~ You gotta check out the L.O.T.R fanfic..oh yeahh did I mention that I'm obsessed with Lord of the Rings...I'm actually trying to speak Sindarin (Elvish language) lmao yuppp crazy me...I am actually learning though...I can finally say, my name is Sarah in sindarin -grins- yayyy!!!
Aranel i eneth nin..apparently my name is Aranel in elvish...why does my name mean princess =3=" that's an obnoxious name...I sound like a dog....princes...tschh...no offense to people who have been named princess...it's a lovely name..but just don't ever call me that...the last guy who called princess (Nicckoo)had to suffer the consequences...bahahahahha
Anyways...gotta go before my ride comes and I'm not ready yet haha

P.S Opheliac is awesomeee!!!

-Andie Moftis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place