Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her last attempt
Monday, October 19, 2009

My fishies are dying!!!! i think... well they're always bunched up for some reason and they don't seem to be eating T^T
I don't know what to do anymore !!! We took them out of the aquarium and into a bowl instead as a last attempt on saving their lives T^T

Another thing that I wanted to talk about...Why do so many people find Lord of the rings boring?! I don't think it's boring at all O_O It keeps me interested in the whole movie and occasionally I yell at Frodo to move faster...

Anyways, it's about time that I persuade people that Lord of the rings is not boring haha Who has actually tried watching the whole movie through? I mean I know the first parts don't have much action but when you actually take time to see the themes of the story, you will see that it's a theme that transcends time and it's a theme that we can all relate to. Good VS Evil thing...Good must always thriump. There's themes of friendship and even Love! I wish more people liked it T^T

Also, it's got so many cool scenes especially in the 2nd movie- Lord of the rings- two towers. The battle at helm's deep was sooooo cool and it even has comedy!!! It was so funny when Gimli couldn't see what was happening and Legolas was like "Would you like me to describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?" HAHAHAHA and Gimli's laugh was so funny after!!!

I'm trying to find the books in the library but it's always out...=3=" grrr....more waiting to do...





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place