Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction Andie and P.S Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her fishie
Sunday, October 11, 2009

I would like to dedicate this post to my fishie...Today my fishie, Rhio the 2nd died...Rhio was very different from the bunch. He was white-ish silver unlike the usual goldfish color of gold...In fact I don't even know if it's a goldfish...my mummy bought it at the goldfish shop so I'm guessing yes it is indeed a goldfish. Anyways...goldfish or not...this fish brought some happiness into my life. Yes...it sounds weird that a goldfish brought happiness in my life...but a goldfish did. It's just the way that my fishies swam around happily in the aquarium that made me smile. I talked to them like they could talk back and that made me happy. I want to write a song for Rhio but I'm in a songwriter's block...I didn't even write a song for my grandma who recently passed away (R.I.P lola) but I will try my best to make a song for both of them....Perhaps I should make a song about loss in general...

So...To Rhio the 2nd...Hwangbuin...Rhio and Lola, I will try my best to make a song that will truly capture my love for all of you :]
I hope you are all together there in heaven

Love, Sarah Salvador





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place