Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction Andie and P.S Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos Andie and posting on the blog again
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the last resort!~
Friday, October 9, 2009

Okkie...As you all know...my internet is real crapp and whacko...And because of this, I haven't been able to upload any youtube videos for ages....
SOOOO....I was thinking that what if I minimize the size of the video...

I decided to go to my last resort...which is to make my video in low quality...AGAIN!
I know I promised High Quality...but High quality has a lot of MBs O_O anddd I can't upload it coz I keep getting disconnected before I can upload the whole thing...so I will try to upload my videos in low quality instead....I didn't wanna do this coz I liked the high quality thing T^T but what matters is that I actually upload something...=3=" I'm going crazy without the uploading lolz

Anyways...I've got another problem with choir...=3=" There's this awards ceremony and the teacher is MAKING us perform there and I don't really wanna go...plus I don't have any ways of transport...So....once again it's a problem...=3=" gahhh....stupid thomas carr college is making me go crazy...

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place