Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction Andie and P.S Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos Andie and posting on the blog again Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the internet again 2!!!!
Friday, October 9, 2009

Okkie...I've been trying to upload the youtube video since yesterday but it keeps getting disconnected T^T I just can't upload it....I'm feeling so depressed because I don't know if I'll ever be able to upload a video ever again...
It's really sad T^T...and I have so many new songs to upload...

What will I do?!!!!
O_O

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place