Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction Andie and P.S Andie and camp Andie and youtube videos Andie and posting on the blog again Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! Andie and stupid music classes Andie and Dali Salvador
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and first day back and the obsession
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okkiee...As you all know...well maybe....uhh if you don't know...it was my first day back today! It suckedd....I had to wear the summer dress and I told my mum to cut it a bit shorter so that I wouldn't look so short with it going all the way down to my ankles....but I think it got cut too short...woops my bad.
Anyways, enough of school....coz you know there's not much to talk about...it just sucks that's all you have to know haha....somehow I'm really tired of learning haha....I'm too lazy now I think...lolz

Anyways....to my obsession...as you all know I'm like super obsessed with L.O.T.R fanfic lolz...Anyways I've been reading this one called Mysterious fate by Cormak and I can't read anymore of it coz apparently she won't be continuing it....TT^TT sadd....I wanted to know if Kaitlyn and Legolas would end up together...gahh....

Anyways...to keep my mind off of the fanfic...I decided to write a fanfic of L.O.T.R...some crazy asssss one or something...I duno....but I have to write a fanfic that will let Kaitlyn and LEgolas end up together bahahahaha

-Andie Mortis

Labels: , , , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place