Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and Tolkien
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Decided to put up the linkies for my L.O.T.R fanfic haha
I'm obsessed...I know....
http://www.lotrfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=12678&textsize=0&chapter=1

I wrote it for Rhio, Gin chan, Legolas and Hwangbuin who died....
Poor fishies

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place