Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments Andie and writing elvish Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and happiness
Saturday, November 28, 2009


It was our last day on Friday!!! YAY!!!

I've been really happy since yesterday mostly because lotrfanfiction.com is back on meaning writing my fanfic is back on haha XD

We took a couple of pics on the last day...no one was really focusing in class haha
XD

How funn...
lolz~

P.S Happy birthday Cathy for Friday. I already greeted you but just wanted to do it again haha XD





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place