Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and writing elvish Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the motivational comments
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today I was motivated to write more fanfics!!!

So far I've got 45 reviews and they're all so nice T^T I appreciate everyone's comments so much. I couldn't have created the fanfic without their support.

There was this one review that really stood out from the rest. (I thank Kitt-Otter though coz she's reviewed almost every episode of my fanfic). The review was like every other ordinary review. She said, like the others, that she loves the story and that I really capture the characters well. But then she said something which made me so happy. She said I was a real Tolkien! TT^TT gahhh it's so geeky and nerdy to be happy for someone to say that to you and if that's the case then call me a geek and a nerd! If you were an avid fan like me then maybe you will understand~ I seriously doubt that you two (Geoff and Unni) are avid fans like me lolz~

I've already written 19 episodes and I was actually changing the pace of the story so that it would end soon.
I plan on writing 26 episodes so that people won't get bored and think it's too long lolz~

I could already sense the end...to be honest I feel a little sad that I'm ending it T^T It was such a joy to write. I actually really like the characters that I've made. They're exactly how I think they should be. I'm gonna miss them!!!

Maybe I'll write a sequel...blahh...I'll think about it...

Anyways I should really study for exams...grrr...procrastinating again...

-Andie Mortis

Labels: , , , , , , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place