Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! Andie and Leading Andie and the internet again!!! Andie and first day back and the obsession
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and writing elvish
Monday, November 2, 2009

Gahhhhhhhh

I know I'm so obsessed and this seriously has to stop but...I can't help it!!!
T^T

Oh wait...before I start ranting about L.O.T.R, I just wanna say happy birthday to Theja for yesterday hehe XD I dedicate chapter 14 of my fanfic to you theja chan!!!
:D
I hope you had a wonderful bday

Anyways...On Saturday I got really sick and started vomiting and I had to go to the hospital and they wasted my time so we just went home and then I ate some crackers because I was so hungry..after all I did vomit all the food out haha XD

Okkay...now I shall talk about elvish writing haha XD I'm trying to learn how to write my name in Elvish but it's so darn hard T^T...my name is really hard to write and when I try to write it...it looks weird T^T

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place