Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments Andie and writing elvish Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! Andie and her fishie Andie and the last resort!~ Andie and the internet again 2!!!!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and Glee
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm a GLEEK! lolz~ I fell in love with this show called Glee!!! It's so funny lolz~ It's up to ep 11 now I think....uhh anyways
I wrote a song for my fave couple there, Will and Emma
They're too cute!!!!

Callous

Verse 1
I know that you're in love with someone else
Let's keep a distance, I can't look at you
Your words are poisoned honey in my heart

You leave me bruised
And I can't heal
Coz these feelings
they're too real

I wish that I could somehow turn back time
then maybe everything would turn out right
I've gotta try to love someone new

But these feelings
I can't let go
this stupid love
I feel like a fool

Chorus
And you, did you know that you're callous
I am bruised and broken
Leave me chained and then you step away
You, you don't even notice
Slip a smile and then you say hello
And then I just slip away...
I slip away...
From you...
Ooh

Verse 2
You deserve someone who loves you too
Not someone who can't compromise with you
I'm not saying that, I'm that girl

It's so hard
to let you know
There's just too many things
that you need to know

CHORUS

You leave me callously, you leave me callously
I wanna let go...so I gotta let you know

CHORUS

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place