Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and Korean blogging- 앤디 하고 한국어로 블로그그 Andie and food Andie and her wishes Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and conversations with god
Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Christmas soon!!!!! :) I haven't really had a funn Christmas ever since I left philippines. The last Christmas that we went to Philippines my grandma died so we spent our Christmas grieving instead of celebrating. I also didn't get to see my cousins from my mums side whom I really wanted to see... I miss them that's why. Ever since then, I never expected anything too grand for Christmas. This year though I hope it's better. I want to have at least one happy Christmas away from. The Philippines :) anyways I'm making a song called conversations with god. It's a song about feeling alone all the time and crying all he time and asking god why he has forsaken you. The song is written in two voices. One is of the person praying and the other is god. God is saying that the person only needs to open her eyes and listen around to see that she is not alone. She is never alone. She wasn't left alone... She isolated herself. :) I'll finish I up, record it and post it on youchoob!!!! Merry Christmas everybody!!





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place