Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and food Andie and her wishes Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments Andie and writing elvish
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and Korean blogging- 앤디 하고 한국어로 블로그그
Sunday, December 20, 2009

오랜전부터 지금가지 블로그에 한국어로 쓰고싶었어 하지만 한국어로 쓰기를 잘못했으니까...못했다...=3=" 하지만...지금 한국어로 쓰기를 저금 잘해. :) 잘했으니까...나는 저금 행복하다.

Hmmm I have no idea if that sentence is grammatically correct so I have to ask my Korean friends first haha XD

It's supposed to say...
"Since a long time ago, up to now, I've wanted to write in Korean on this blog but I wasn't very good at writing in Korean so I couldn't do it. But now, I'm a little bit better. Because I am better...I'm a little happy.

I'll be writing a Korean passage in each post now...so I can practice my Korean :)
hehe

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place