Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments Andie and writing elvish Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her wishes
Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello, dear blogg...
:)

These days it seems like I can't see pictures of my friends without feeling sad. I guess it's because it's the holidays and I really want to see them. The thing is, I don't really feel like I fit in anywhere anymore.

I have friends here, that's true but I'm not close enough to them. I don't have anyone to talk to if I have problems or if I just want to talk. Even laughing is a hard thing to do. Maybe that's why I've been burying my head into other things like writing songs and writing fanfic. I also have friends in N.Z and friends in the Philippines. But I don't think I'll ever 'fit in' like I used to. I look at pictures of my friends and they all look so happy. They're all having fun. They've all moved on. But I haven't.

So where do I fit? Their pictures are complete...so where can I fit?

I used to think that after I graduate here and come back to N.Z, everything would fall into place again. I'll be able to laugh, joke and have fun like I used to...But when I talk to my friends...it's just not the same anymore.

Maybe, I changed.

My only wish is that I can change back.

I miss the old me!!! I miss you, Sarah Salvador, who never gets upset like this :P Where did you go? lol

Just have to hang in there a little more, right?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

HWAITING!!!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!!
:)

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place