Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin Andie and the motivational comments Andie and writing elvish Andie and her last attempt Andie and Tolkien R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and flowerpot
Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm actually supposed to be washing the dishes right now but instead in doing this LOL I'm currently listening to flowerpot by loveholic and also alexs version LOL it's such a beautiful song !!!! Makes me cry every time I hear it LOL anyways just to update on youchoob stuff :) I made a cover of jessica mauboys song let me be me. And I'm planning on doing a higher quality version of flowerpot... LOL so that's that LOL oh and I'm going to change this song by trading yesterday called shattered :)





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place