Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and conversations with god Andie and Korean blogging- 앤디 하고 한국어로 블로그그 Andie and food Andie and her wishes Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ... Andie and Glee Andie and Sindarin
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

To my darling paperbin ;) LOL
Friday, December 25, 2009

Well, it's Christmas today so I think that it's only reasonable that I sayyy Merry Christmas!!!! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
I also wish you Happy Birthday my darling paperbin! :)

My darling paperbin only appears when I'm most upset and my darling paperbin appeared just a few days ago. Thank you dearie! XD

I knoww I sound so crazy, right? Well I don't think anyone would understand what I'm saying....except maybe some of my old friends haha :)

But anyways for Christmas, my sisters and I will go watch a horror movie. XD My eldest sister's treat hahaha. I love horror too much I think =/
And we'll also be going on a boat on Sunday, to relax and go sightseeing. My parents have been busy with work lately so we never have time to go sightseeing so I'm happy that we finally get to sightsee!!! :)

Oh anddd the Andie that doesn't get upset is back! She might come back...in one of my bipolar episodes but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon XD hehehehe

How did you spend your Christmas?

-Andie Mortis

Labels: , , , , , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place