Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her homework =/ To my darling paperbin ;) LOL Andie and conversations with god Andie and Korean blogging- 앤디 하고 한국어로 블로그그 Andie and food Andie and her wishes Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger! Andie and happiness Andie and the last day as a year 10 equivalent of ...
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her exams
Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ZOMG!!! How long has it been since I posted on this thing? lol

I'll update on what I've done the past few months for example: X.T concert (I performed), Lena's going away party and getting a beautiful new guitar on my next few posts.

Well I don't seem to have the time ever to blog hmmm...

I think I've taken up too many projects this year in 2010.

A special sorry to Geoff for not being able to write "Duty" :'(

I don't have much time lately @.@ and when I do, I don't have the inspiration.

It's probably best if you ask someone else to write it >< SORRY!

I haven't written a song in a long time! And it's making me very depressed!

I don't know what's wrong...=/ It's been months!! I usually write at least ONE song for each month but this year it's like I really need to try hard to get the inspiration.

It's killing me!!! WAHH!! TT.TT

Anyways, it's exam week this week. I've finished my bio, english, chem, jap and maths exam!

I only have my psych exam to go! :D

I did my best and I have no regrets! If I fail then I shall fail with honor lol

Hope you guys are having a wonderful time there at N.Z!!

What's the weather like? It's really windy here and it's raining really hard @.@ scary...

-Andie Mortis

Labels: , , , , ,






Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place