Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her 100th post Andie and her exams Andie and her homework =/ To my darling paperbin ;) LOL Andie and conversations with god Andie and Korean blogging- 앤디 하고 한국어로 블로그그 Andie and food Andie and her wishes Andie and flowerpot Andie and sorry blogger!
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her frustrations...
Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm really pessimistic...lol
I really wish that I could have the courage to do what I really want despite the circumstances and the consequences.
I want to follow my dreams too.


xx
Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place