Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas ♥ Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! ♥ Andie and her fishie ♥ Andie and the last resort!~ ♥ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! ♥ Andie and Leading ♥ Andie and the internet again!!! ♥ Andie and first day back and the obsession ♥ Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! ♥ Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and Tolkien♥
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Decided to put up the linkies for my L.O.T.R fanfic haha
I'm obsessed...I know....
http://www.lotrfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=12678&textsize=0&chapter=1

I wrote it for Rhio, Gin chan, Legolas and Hwangbuin who died....
Poor fishies

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place