Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and her last attempt ♥ Andie and Tolkien ♥ R.I.P Gin chan and Legolas ♥ Andie and the stupid thomas carr choir!!!! ♥ Andie and her fishie ♥ Andie and the last resort!~ ♥ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! ♥ Andie and Leading ♥ Andie and the internet again!!! ♥ Andie and first day back and the obsession ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and writing elvish♥
Monday, November 2, 2009

Gahhhhhhhh

I know I'm so obsessed and this seriously has to stop but...I can't help it!!!
T^T

Oh wait...before I start ranting about L.O.T.R, I just wanna say happy birthday to Theja for yesterday hehe XD I dedicate chapter 14 of my fanfic to you theja chan!!!
:D
I hope you had a wonderful bday

Anyways...On Saturday I got really sick and started vomiting and I had to go to the hospital and they wasted my time so we just went home and then I ate some crackers because I was so hungry..after all I did vomit all the food out haha XD

Okkay...now I shall talk about elvish writing haha XD I'm trying to learn how to write my name in Elvish but it's so darn hard T^T...my name is really hard to write and when I try to write it...it looks weird T^T

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place