Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the last resort!~ ♥ Andie and the internet again 2!!!! ♥ Andie and Leading ♥ Andie and the internet again!!! ♥ Andie and first day back and the obsession ♥ Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! ♥ Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction ♥ Andie and P.S ♥ Andie and camp ♥ Andie and youtube videos ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and her fishie♥
Sunday, October 11, 2009

I would like to dedicate this post to my fishie...Today my fishie, Rhio the 2nd died...Rhio was very different from the bunch. He was white-ish silver unlike the usual goldfish color of gold...In fact I don't even know if it's a goldfish...my mummy bought it at the goldfish shop so I'm guessing yes it is indeed a goldfish. Anyways...goldfish or not...this fish brought some happiness into my life. Yes...it sounds weird that a goldfish brought happiness in my life...but a goldfish did. It's just the way that my fishies swam around happily in the aquarium that made me smile. I talked to them like they could talk back and that made me happy. I want to write a song for Rhio but I'm in a songwriter's block...I didn't even write a song for my grandma who recently passed away (R.I.P lola) but I will try my best to make a song for both of them....Perhaps I should make a song about loss in general...

So...To Rhio the 2nd...Hwangbuin...Rhio and Lola, I will try my best to make a song that will truly capture my love for all of you :]
I hope you are all together there in heaven

Love, Sarah Salvador





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place