Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the internet again 2!!!! ♥ Andie and Leading ♥ Andie and the internet again!!! ♥ Andie and first day back and the obsession ♥ Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! ♥ Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction ♥ Andie and P.S ♥ Andie and camp ♥ Andie and youtube videos ♥ Andie and posting on the blog again ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and the last resort!~♥
Friday, October 9, 2009

Okkie...As you all know...my internet is real crapp and whacko...And because of this, I haven't been able to upload any youtube videos for ages....
SOOOO....I was thinking that what if I minimize the size of the video...

I decided to go to my last resort...which is to make my video in low quality...AGAIN!
I know I promised High Quality...but High quality has a lot of MBs O_O anddd I can't upload it coz I keep getting disconnected before I can upload the whole thing...so I will try to upload my videos in low quality instead....I didn't wanna do this coz I liked the high quality thing T^T but what matters is that I actually upload something...=3=" I'm going crazy without the uploading lolz

Anyways...I've got another problem with choir...=3=" There's this awards ceremony and the teacher is MAKING us perform there and I don't really wanna go...plus I don't have any ways of transport...So....once again it's a problem...=3=" gahhh....stupid thomas carr college is making me go crazy...

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place