Profile
Andie
15
Family
Friends
Col <3 020510
Songwriting
I'm loopy, deal with it!

Disclaimer



Welcome to www.xsilentxregretsx.blogspot.com
No spamming!
&
Leave a comment on my tagboard :)

Tagboard
cbox.ws



Archives

Recent posts

Andie and the internet again!!! ♥ Andie and first day back and the obsession ♥ Andie and S.O.A.R Camp!!! ♥ Andie and the L.O.T.R fanfiction ♥ Andie and P.S ♥ Andie and camp ♥ Andie and youtube videos ♥ Andie and posting on the blog again ♥ Happy Birthday Hwangbo!!!! ♥ Andie and 30 subscribers!!!! ♥
Credits

Basecodes: Nicole
Layout: Miss.Suteki
Resources: I, II III

Andie and Leading♥
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Okkie....Something big happened today...well it's not that big but I was pretty surprised. I got a phone call and the coordinator of the Y.F.C camp and he asked me to be the Leader of the Music ministry of YFC and choir. I was pretty surprised...He said that I seemed to have a vast knowledge in music so it would be best if I lead. He thought that it's also good coz I am the same age as the others so it would be easier to interact...It's scary business...it's been ages since I've been a leader at something...The last time I was an official leader was in intermediate when the class voted me as class councillor and then when our whanau voted me as vice whanau leader O_O and that scared me too...apparently I did a pretty good job but I didn't really see it that way...

Wish me luck!!! Our first practice is on Friday.

-Andie Mortis





Basecodes •nicole || Layout by •Sutekidesu.co.cc || Image from •raindropmemory & Evelyns-place